London’s premier hydrotherapy Suppliers for Colonic Irrigation and arthritis
Also check out our guide to finding the best hydrotherapy facilities in London.
One of the oldest practices of curative water treatment, hydrotherapy, is a rehabilitation process that involves use of hot or cold water in many different forms such as hot sauna baths, ice packs, hot springs and vapor massages, water exercises or wet towel applications that provides an effective physio-therapeutic treatment and a sense of soothing relaxation to the entire body.
Our List of London’s best Luxury hydrotherapy pools is constantly being updated with customer reviews ! If you provide a 5 star hydrotherapy service in London please use the contact form. Only hydrotherapy facilities with 20 positive reviews are accepted.
Medical conditions helped by hydrotherapy
- Rheumatoid arthritis: Hydrotherapy dilates blood vessels and the increased circulation eases muscle tension and relieves arthritis pain in the tense joints.
- Lower back pain: By providing an outlet for pain reliefhydrotherapy makes lumbar spondylosis more comfortable to live with. It can either completely eradicate or at least lead to a marked reduction in the pain.
- Insomnia: One of the popular remedies for sleep disorders, warm baths can provide deep and refreshing sleep and effectively cure problems of insomnia.
- Colon hydrotherapy is the process of rinsing the colon with warm water to remove, gas, fecal matter and Mucus. Colone therapy is also used to re tone and reshape the the colon. The Colon is a vital organ in the body and it helps the body absorb natural nutrients.
- Antenatal Hydrotherapy helps pregnant woman maintain muscle tone and joint health.
- There are many Canine Hydrotherapy pools in London which dogs suffering from joint and muscular damage.
Different types of hydrotherapy
- Full immersion bath: Simplest form of hydrotherapy available in every household because of bathtubs is the full immersion bath. It can be a cold or hot one ranging between 50-70F and 96-105F respectively.
- Sitz bath: It is a method of applying water to the mid-portion of the body, especially the perineum and the adjacent area. It involves either a brief exposure to water temperature extremes of 46-104F or a prolonged application at a comfortable temperature in the range.
- Contrast bath:It provides evocative stimuli to the skin and involves surrounding parts of the body with water at different temperatures.
- Chemical hydrotherapy baths like those oxygen, carbon dioxide or salt and hydrotherapy showers are also popular.Luxury bathing and hydrotherapy
How to find the top luxury hydrotherapy baths and pools in London.
In order to enjoy an amazing and refreshing hydrotherapy experience these are the few things that the services should provide:
- The spa should have operational flexibility and should create a hospitable atmosphere of fun and relaxation.
- It should be facilitated to respond well to a large volume of guests and should include manicure and pedicure lounge, thermal area and the sleep zones to provide varying levels of relaxation.
- Area should feature hydraulic treatment beds, outdoor hydro pools with scented oils, thermal suites with sauna and steam bath facilities to give a world class experience.
Typical costs of private hydrotherapy in the UK
A holistic and luxurious hydrotherapy spa facility in the UK would typically range between £25 -£85 depending upon healing treatments offered.
Review of the top local hydrotherapy services
Local spas and hydrotherapy pools in London with their diligent staff innovative facilities and comprehensive range of healing treatments provide customers with a five star therapeutic and rejuvenating experience.